Friday, April 4, 2008

My two boys

I named this one Two Boys Doin? because of Grant. Whenever he sees two (or more) people doing anything, he asks me "Two boys doin?" meaning, what are those two (people) doing? It gets a little tricky when the "people" in question are not boys! Oh well, he is two and he still thinks that everyone is a boy, just like him.

I am also reminded of Connor when he was about this age, anytime there was multiple anything he'd call it "two."

I wish I'd thought of blogging all of the cool happenings of my kids' lives earlier, but starting now is better than not starting at all, right?
Connor is 5 and we are gearing up for Kindergarten this fall. Grant is 2. I am beyond blessed with my two boys and look forward to sharing with you more about what we're "doin"!

No comments: