Thursday, May 15, 2008

Countdown to Summer

Hard to believe, but we have only 12 days until our summer begins. We are more than ready. Lots of fun planned...
A vacation to Alabama--the beach! The boys have never been and it has been wayyyy too long since Jeff and I have been.
A new waterpark in our city. It is ALMOST finished being built, hopefully it is up and running in the next couple of weeks.
Grandma's pool! Gets filled up tomorrow! Brrrr!
Playdates galore...it seems that everyone wants to get together while we're off!
Basketball league games--this is Jeff, but it keeps us busy!
T-ball games
Down time. Much needed, for all of us.
I hope it doesn't go by too fast!

1 comment:

P said...

Hi Carrie,
Saw your comment on my blog---are you here in KC? Loved your blog and would love to get together sometime---how did you find mine? If you can email me...that might be easiest. potocnik@sbcglobal.net

By the way---Lincoln, NE is my hometown---love it and used to love watching the runners right in front of my house every May!